Friday Seminar -Watts Next...Design Challenges of the Electric Car
Date/Time: Friday, March 9, 2018 at The Ritz-Carlton, Talbot Ballroom
The challenges faced by designers with the development of the electric and autonomous cars.
Panelists scheduled to appear:
- Michael Simcoe, VP Global Design, General Motors
- Ralph Gilles, VP Design FCA
- Gorden Wagener, Chief Design Officer, Daimler AG
- Grant Larson, Exterior Design, Porsche
- Alfonso Albaisa, Senior Vice President, Global Design, Nissan Motor Co.
- Moray Callum, VP Design Ford Motor Company
Hosted by Stewart Reed, Chairman of Transportation Design at Art Center College of Design
ALL SALES ARE FINAL. WE DO NOT ISSUE REFUNDS